Your Winter Coats For 2014
‘Tis the season to cover up and if you’re in need of a new winter warmer, 2014 holds some diamonds for you, so let your style consultant be your guide!
- Casual Cover-ups: As per the last two years, the Parka doesn’t seem to be budging in popularity and I can see why. Available in all lengths whilst flattering most body shapes, the Parka is not only comfortable and warming, but also gives you the urban edge. So if you’re considering a plush hood or leather panelling for a more tailored look then there are several varieties begging to be tried on.
- Coloured Coats: Who says winter needs to be grey? Cut through the monotonous atmosphere with a perfect pastel or noticeable neon guaranteed to brighten up anyone’s day. If your skin tone is fair, then you may suit a softer palette, but it really is a question of how bold you dare to go.
- Beige is the new black: Cream and camel coats are a cool and timeless wardrobe staple guaranteed to suit anyone. This transitioning season woollen tailored or double-breasted styles are a major hit with black tights and skyscraper heels. But it’s not just a trend for the city slickers; team your cover-up with some flat boots for a relaxed country approach.
- Faux-fur: Unleash the beast and spoil your playful personality with a fuzzy ensemble. From the cropped to the oversized and a big craze amongst celebs why not give the fur a spin? If you’re not sure, you can always consider just a collar to spruce up your winter warmer.
- Capes: Wrap yourself up in a cape this winter. Perfect for throwing over some skinnies and even better for layering up on those bitter firework nights. Be it short or flowing, you’ll look great draped in this winter 2014 fashion trend. So will you become a caped crusader?
If you’re stuck with which style to wear this winter then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me for a style consultation. I hope to hear from you soon.