We can carry out a personal shopping experience with you under two scenarios:
- You know what you want and we can assist you on what will look and feel best, this could be for a special occasion or perhaps planning for an upcoming holiday.
- A trip based on a list composed during a wardrobe review.
- A combination of the above two examples.
Your personal shopping experience will begin with a chat over a cup of coffee in the planned shopping venue. We will take the time to discuss and review your list and budget whilst deciding what stores you would prefer to visit. The shopping trip will then begin.
Once the day is complete and you simply can’t walk through another shop we will have another chat, to ensure that your needs and expectations have been met and any follow up purchases or actions are agreed upon.
If a physical shopping trip cannot be undertaken; a list of potential purchases can be compiled including on-line suggestions.
How will you benefit?
- Shop effectively
- Remove time wasting and impulse buys
- recognize the latest trends and get them in to your wardrobe in a style that will suit you perfectly
- Discover new brands and shops that suit your personal style and budget
- Learn how to scan shops and target rails that will suit you
- Professional, honest and unbiased advice
- Coordinate new with old
It is advantageous to have a colour and style consultation prior to undertaking a personal shopping experience. However, it is by no means mandatory.
£185 for 4 hours in the location of your choice (recommendations are Westfield Stratford, Cambridge and Norwich)